[themes] A call for Drupal theme help for the WA Grassroots Obama Website

Colleen Lynn colleen at vainnotion.com
Tue May 22 16:46:30 UTC 2007

Calling All Drupal Theme Gods and Goddesses!

Would you like to help the Washington For Obama Website Team make a
few template alterations to our Drupal-based website? Our existing
team of two, has a good strengths in development and visual design.
Our current situation is less about "How does one make such changes
to the template?" It is more about, "How does Drupal demand that we do?"

This said, we are looking for an individual with insight into Drupal
theme design experience.

This is the template we want to craft in Drupal
Actually we want to alter an existing template that has similar
layout features. Please view Home and Section page comps from this URL:
http://www.vainnotion.com/nosearch/obama/

Here is our existing, live site
I have customized all that I know how to at this point toward my
design. Erg!
http://www.obama08-wa.com/

Contact Info:
If you have interest, please contact one of the following individuals.

Colleen Lynn: colleen at vainnotion.com
Kelley Bevans: kelley.bevans at gmail.com

Colleen Lynn
VainNotion ~ InnoVation