[themes] Do you build off of the Zen theme?

Ezra B. Gildesgame ezra at pingv.com
Sat Nov 10 17:23:47 UTC 2007

I'm wondering what people think about using Zen as a starting theme
on which to build other (fixed-width) themes. I remember hearing that
some people like it because of its visual simplicity, but I know that
its use of z-index can complicate things with incorrectly overlapping
elements that have different z-indexes. Is there any consensus about
this?

I know Hunchbaque is a great place to start but wonder what people
think about Zen.

Best,

Ezra Gildesgame