[themes] Rounded corners like drupal.org

Richard Burford rich at freestylesystems.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 17:55:31 UTC 2008

> I think it's done with JavaScript:
> http://acko.net/blog/anti-aliased-nifty-corners

The implementation on drupal.org is done using pure CSS. The idea is
that you're using those 4 extra divs as hooks to add the 4 background
images. You specify the position of the background images so they sit
in each of the 4 corners. There are so many different ways you can do
it and there are even sites whose sole purpose is to showcase these
different methods.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rounded+corners+css

Regards,

Richard Burford