[themes] core compatibility

Lists lists at wetsystems.com
Mon Apr 21 22:55:09 UTC 2008

We're seeing a weird problem in our Drupal themes administration.
We've used Deco as a starting point for a customized theme.  We then
copied this theme to a new directory (in sites/all/themes) called
ourtheme.  We modified the deco.info file to list "ourtheme" as the
theme name and saved it as ourtheme.info.  We also made a new
screenshot.png.  The trouble is, in the themes list in administration
the list shows "This version is incompatible with the 6.2 version of
Drupal core." and lists no theme name.  We can select it as the
default theme but it still shows no theme name in the configure theme
page/  Ideas?