[themes] Last call for sessions for Drupalcon Design/UX track!

Stephanie Pakrul iam at stephthegeek.com
Sun Feb 3 18:20:03 UTC 2008

Good point, and apologies for the confusion.  The official deadline is
February 11th, but the session co-chairs are going to be selecting the
first round of sessions on Monday (for all tracks) and would ideally
like them in by then.  We'll definitely consider great sessions
submitted in the next week though.  The schedule goes to the printer on
Feb 14th, so we're under a tight deadline for selection and trying to
balance that with allowing enough time -- getting as many in as possible
sooner will at least allow us for any back and forth before the final
schedule.

~ Stephanie