[themes] Modules extending themes functionality

Marek Sotak marek at sotak.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 01:47:59 UTC 2008

Yea, I should do that. thanks for suggestion. :)

The modules functionality right now is just jquery interaction right now,
and the theme works without it.

Marek

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 1:02 AM, Bevan Rudge <bevan at civicactions.com> wrote:

> I suggest you create an issue node and/or write a patch for drupal 7
> that allows themes to have module dependencies, and possibly allows
> modules to be installed from themes directories
>
> For drupal < 7, wrap any module-dependent code in if
> (module_exists('MODULENAME')).
>
> Bevan/

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and
he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a
consultant.
- Scott Adams

http://sotak.co.uk