[themes] how to exclude a View-field when not present?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:56:37 UTC 2009

Hello Themers,

Here is a pickle,

I have a view, and I am using the check box on the image_field:

[x] Rewrite the output of this field

And below it, I have wraped my output in some DIV tags that add drop
shadows.

Only, not all my Node's have an image, which is the way it should be
[flexible]; only Drupal still renders the wrapping DIVs instead of
seeing that there is no content, and not theming the field...
consequently, I get drop shadows when it makes no sense.

Does anyone know how to resolve this and stop Views from rendering
supporting tags when using "rewrite output"?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kindly,

Sebastian.