[themes] how to exclude a View-field when not present?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:13:43 UTC 2009

Thanks Lee, it does seem like this is the only way to do it... shame
really as every tpl.php sucks up another HTML request, and really I
would want ALL fields that have no content to not output the wrapping
HTML tags... IMHO this should be a "standard function" of how a field
works...
:/

I've also made this a subject on Views->Issues, we'll see if it goes any
further. Otherwise, I'll just covet the problem.

Kindly,

Sebastian.