[themes] Setting a theme on second taxonomy

Cristian Palmas cristian.palmas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 07:48:52 UTC 2009

2009/7/4 Brent Hardinge <design at bibleinfo.com>

> I haven't looked for theme stuff specifically but the new context module
> may do things like that:  <http://drupal.org/project/context>
> http://drupal.org/project/context
>
> - Brent{Sent from my iPhone}

@Brent, @Paul

Thanks for your advices.
Indeed both themekey and context may be the modules I've been looking for
what I had in mind, because I wanted to use a simple and intuitive
navigation (primary links) and using path or taxonomy to separate the
subjects into sections. Finally, for each section, I will set the relative
theme.

I'll both give them a try.
Thanks again.
Regards.

--
~ Cristian Palmas ~
http://www.cristianpalmas.it

Chi vuole davvero realizzare i propri sogni, si sveglia all'alba

One who really wishes to realize his own dreams, wakes up at dawn