[themes] IE7 + sticky footer + Navigation = problems

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Tue Mar 2 22:33:27 UTC 2010

I *believe* I figured it out.
The sticky footer site says to use padding to increase vertical height:
"Instead use padding to create spacing inside the element."

 I was using

padding: 1em 0 1em 0;

 to create some vertical spacing in the navigation div.  I guess IE7 was
allergic to that..

LOL, since I apparently can't use vertical margins OR padding with the
sticky footer, hopefully to keep IE7 happy I don't have to resort to an
oldschool "spacer.gif"..   X-(

---

brendan, fresh-off.com

Creative Direction & Consultation: Web | Print | Brand

http://fresh-off.com

hello at fresh-off.com

206.328.1067