[themes] Drop Down Menu options

Howe, Robin CITZ:EX Robin.Howe at gov.bc.ca
Thu Mar 4 23:35:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Superfish and transparencies in IE7.

I have implemented my own styling and shows up great in Firefox but in
IE7, there is a dark black gradient that loads quickly on mouse over of
the first level in the menu which quickly turns into the colour of my
second level but with a gradient from nothing to full colour in the li.
So basically, the right hand bottom corner is see through (I can see
through to the web page) and the top left corner is my 1px repeating
blue png with 10% opacity. It's hard to explain.

I've turned off the shadow in the UI in Drupal, that doesn't help. I
have no idea what is causing this gradient from right to left to happen
(it's supposed to be solid colour with some transparency but as a
unified transparent colour).

Is it the javascript or css and why does it have that initial dark
gradient load for a split second on all mouseovers of second and third
levels.

Please help.

Robin