[themes] Theming Nice Menus with Graphics

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Fri May 7 05:23:22 UTC 2010

No. I mean adding the appropriate css tag ex: .menu-292 { } into the css.

Nice menus is nice menus, that shouldn¹t have anything to do with the build
of the site.....so no matter what you should be fine.

I sent you the wrong link...that was the original site (they look alike) and
I still can¹t believe that they did all that coding with the menu...

Here is the drupal themed one that should make way more sense:
The site is http://ecp.brianvuyk.com/node/1

Holly

On 5/7/10 1:17 AM, "Rebecca Macaulay" <remacaulay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Holly-
>
> Do you mean hand coding the whole menu into the page.tpl.php file? If that's
> the case, we'd like to try to avoid hard coding it into the template as much
> as humanely possible. Unfortunately, http://www.ecpcentre.com/philosophy.php
> uses a table layout,  and our site has a tableless layout. Extensive as the
> code may be, we really want this to work with Nice Menus--there has to be a
> way.
>
> -Rebecca

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852