[themes] Theming Nice Menus with Graphics

Rebecca Macaulay remacaulay at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:24:17 UTC 2010

Excuse me Jason,

This particular task is quite difficult and have known many themers who have
had an exceptionally hard time doing the very task about which I am asking.
The Nice Menu project page <http://drupal.org/project/nice_menus> itself
specifically referred me to this mailing list to ask questions about theming
Nice Menus. If you have a problem with that referral, you should directly
take it up with Addison Berry; otherwise, I would suggest filtering these
"exceedingly stupid" questions yourself.

Good day.

Rebecca