[themes] 1 header/1 footer for 3+ pages

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:44:00 UTC 2010

These probably aren't right, but it's how I would think about it:

I assume that blocks won't work in the header section otherwise you wouldn't
be emailing?

Would <?php include("header.php"); ?> work? You could just have the code in
one php file and kinda make your own template system :)

Holly

On 5/26/10 11:39 AM, "Michel Morelli" <michel at ziobuddalabs.it> wrote:

> Hi all. I have this site with a front page and 2 subhome page, plus 1
> page.tpl.php for the internal page.
>
> All pages have the same header and footer. I don't want to rewrite the
> same header/footer (php+html code) 4 times, so my question is: how can i
> manage this situation ? How can I write only one header/footer ?
>
> In the header and in the footer there are drupal functions (like
> theme()) and not only static html.
>
> M.
>
> PS: Sorry for the crosslist and bad english.

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852
hferree at gmail.com
http://www.designbyholly.com/