[themes] Questions for newbies

Amit Vyas vyasamit2007 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:35:41 UTC 2011

I always prefer to go for Zen OR Zen 960. It has a pretty good sections and
easy to maintain css files for specially IE. Very easy to maintain and easy
to create a sub theme for any need.

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Ryan LeTulle <bayousoft at gmail.com> wrote:

> You might try Zeropoint.  http://drupal.org/project/zeropoint
>
> I typically sub-theme Zen but Zeropoint recently caught my eye because it
> has a lot of nice options including Suckerfish dropdown menus.
> *
>
> Ryan LeTulle*
>
> > bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft> -twitter
>

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Ana Fernandez Ruiz <
> fernandezcomun at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> what i need to do is a simple page, but i need a drop-down menu.
>> I have already used the Nice Menus module, but it seems to NEVER fit with
>> any free template.
>> And my question is: is that normal?
>> Do i have to look better for a template for my Nice Menu? or do i have to
>> write code?
>> thanks
>> Ana,
>>
>> P.S. As i dont really want to program, i have started testing if any theme
>> fits my necessities. So far, when trying themes, sometimes i find that i
>> need more columns, or that the templates does not have a header where to
>> place the Nice Menu, BUT sometimes i find that primary links cannot be move,
>> ¿is that possible? ¿or i misunderstood? ¿can that be changed or does it need
>> code to be added?

Cheers,
Amit Vyas
____
Email  : vyasamit2007 at gmail.com               Skype : vyasamit2004
Mobile : +91 993-040-1490                          Phone : +91-022
428-884-07