[themes] Drupal Theme Developers Wanted For Themes.com Beta Program

John Lyotier john at leftofthedot.com
Wed Dec 7 01:18:57 UTC 2011

Hi all

We are looking for Drupal theme developers and designers to join our beta
program and hope there are members of this list who would like to
contribute.

After all, a marketplace is kind of barren if you don't have anything to
sell. So before we open the market to the thousands of people who come to
our site daily via direct navigation, and unleash the hounds on our
marketing activities, WE NEED YOUR THEMES!

What you need to know

Visit the beta.themes.com
<http://pep.rs/2/5076/107549/1/103/37272/1323210608> , create an account,
upload themes, and give us feedback about what is working and what is
broken.  From every page, you can click on the 'FEEDBACK' link on the left
side of the page. This will drop you into our Community Support forum,
powered by GetSatisfaction. In there we can answer your questions and you
can easily report problems.

Here is how to access the site:

                 Beta URL:       <http://beta.themes.com>
http://beta.themes.com

                 Username:    LAUNCH2011

                 Password:     LAUNCH2011

The big thing is... we need your themes.

What's in it for you?

*	Start off at a premium commission, equal to having already sold $10k
worth of themes
*	Special 'Founder's Club' badge on your profile
*	Get first rights of refusal for best Marketing Names
*	Be one of the first to have your Themes approved (meaning more
exposure to new customers
*	Fame & glory

Oh... and you also get free coffee (or something stronger) if you can ever
come visit us in our offices.

Thanks again for wanting to see what we are all about. We look forward to
your feedback and your great designs.

Themes.com Launch Team

John Lyotier, Co-Founder

Themes.com

Phone: 604-477-5686

Email:  support at themes.com

themes_logo

An excerpt from the Themes.com Manifesto
<http://beta.themes.com/pages/manifesto.html>  ...

"...We quit. We quit the establishment, the status quo, and the rigorous
oppression of those that don't know jack about design. We're fed up and
we're not going to take it anymore. We quit the enforcement of authoritarian
pricing models whereby the powers that be force you into unjust pricing
schemes, paying you pennies on the dollar for your time and effort. Who says
you can't charge $100. $1,000. if that is what you think your design is
worth? You know your design rocks and it is way better than the dribble that
passes for a $20 theme with no quality, no style, and no hope of success.
Who says that you must be trapped into exclusive relationships? Why can't
you determine your own fate? Why can't you choose when and where you sell
your work and how you make a living? That is not the free market at play.
That is an oppression of the masses.  And that, my dear, is not acceptable
any more..."