[themes] banner frame and logo

Gabriele Giorelli gabriele.giorelli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:13:31 UTC 2011

Hello

I mean by banner frame in my e-mail the frame that is at the top page and
that contains the logo. Please let me know if drupal has a different naming
convention to designate this area. I suppose it should not be called header
because this area corresponds to the one just between the banner frame and
the content. Correct me please if I am wrong

Now back to my question, I want to make this frame thicker because the logo
is large and does not entirely appear now. I don't know if this change
depends on theme itself that I am using. Please also let me know if this is
true. In case the answer depends on theme being used, I am using
pixture_reloaded-6.x-3.2 and bluemarine.

So is there a way to make the frame at the top thicker? or the logo thinner
to fit in the frame?

And finally if I want to put some pictures near the logo. Now the frame
near the logo is filled in color. How can I "upload" these images to the
frame?

Many thanks in advance.

GG.