[themes] Genesis theme, Drupal 7: Getting conditional stylesheets to work?

Patrick Chuprina pat at soligsoft.com
Fri Mar 4 20:18:10 UTC 2011

Hello all

For the past day I've been attrempting to create conditional stylesheets for
ie7 and 8 for the Genesis them/Drupal 7 with no success. In some read nodes
they mention pre installed conditional stylesheet information which I can't
find. I've tried installing the Conditional Stylesheets module and still no
success, even looking at the source to see if there were conditional
statements and if they were loading with no success.

Any help, guidance, code snippets, and directions on how to accomplish this
task would be greatly appreciated.

PChuprina