[themes] theme dependencies

David Landry david at dmwl.net
Thu Sep 1 21:17:11 UTC 2011

It's bad practice for themes to have module dependencies like that. There is
no centralized standard for tracking modules that a theme depends on. You'll
have to go through the entire theme looking for references to modules.

If you want to be kind to the next person who has to maintain the site, you
could break out any template code that has module dependency as a custom
module or Feature, so that the module dependencies can be declared.

David Landry