[themes] How to print a Taxonomy term hyperlink?

Elijah Osborne kutakizukari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 02:59:33 UTC 2012

I can't figure out how to print one of the Taxonomy term links so it is
hyper and not just a string of text.

I can get the string of text printed by using:

<?php print $node->taxonomy[2]->name; ?> View attachment "01Capture.PNG"
to see how I got the information via dev module.

Using the Themer Module and clicking one of the Taxonomy term links
produces different information. See attachment "02Capture.PNG" for the
different information.

With the different information I cannot figure out how to print just one
of the selected hyperlinks.

Can someone help me out with the correct information on how to print the
Taxonomy term hyperlinks? Thank you!

--
http://about.me/elijahosborne