[themes] Has anyone ported Nature Jars from Joomla?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Oct 9 01:52:59 UTC 2013

I've gotten myself in a bit over my head, volunteering on a website project
for the local County Fair authority, and after getting first purchase on the
scope of the job, discarded Wordpress, and later (when I simply couldn't wrap
my head around it), Joomla.  Drupal, it is.  :-)

But in that Joomla phase, I (and they) fell in love with Siteground's theme
called Nature Jars -- or at least, it's design, which is an in-set main column
well, with a silhouetted nameplate image over a full-bleed background, like so:

   http://www.siteground.com/template-preview/joomla25/siteground-j16-23

What I like particularly about this design is that while the nameplate image
is actually only the size of the column well, it *looks* like it's part of
the top background image.  (I'll be using a different nameplate, but plan
still to silhouette it.  And I'd actually like the inset to be even more
pronounces -- the gutters wider -- than that.)

I've been looking through the drupal.org themes library, but haven't been
able to find anything for D7 that looks all that much like this; does this
design perchance tickle anyone's memory?

It's possible, I suppose, that it could be ported, but I'm already growing
grass to get a hamburger; I haven't time to truck in the dirt, as well. :-)

Cheers,
-- jra