[translations] My introduction

Michelangelo Partipilo michelangelo_pm at cantv.net
Mon Nov 28 22:10:45 UTC 2005

I also think it is important to know who is on the list.

My name is Michelangelo Partipilo, I am 24 years old so far and I live
in Venezuela, so the language I manage is Spanish. I've been lost from
the Drupal scene lately.

I worked in the translation of most of Drupal to spanish sometime ago,
but had to stop due to academic and work related issues.

I use Drupal now for managing a simple intranet for my workplace, but
since everyone here speaks english I don't use localization and the site
is a whole mess because we don't have a defined structure. I'm waiting
for the release of 4.7 to upgrade the site.

Regards,
Mike