[translations] Re: translations Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Nov 29 12:11:41 UTC 2005

>   1. Re: Introduction (Dries Buytaert)

Hi, I am Kobus Myburgh, 30 years old, from South Africa. I have been around for quite a while, but only now that my studies are finished can I really work on getting some stuff done. I am responsible for the Afrikaans translation of Drupal, and also provide Drupal support in Afrikaans for those who wish to have it. I have, however, never had the need specifically for Afrikaans support as English is one of our national languages in South Africa, and therefore most people can speak English in one way or another.

I am also a member of the documentation team, focusing specifically on usability, but... *blush*... I've been very quiet, but hope to pick up on that early next year, as soon as I have completed the backlog for this year which resulted from time constraints with my project and exams.

Regards,

Kobus