[translations] Introduction

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Tue Nov 29 13:12:11 UTC 2005

Dries Buytaert wrote:

> On 29 Nov 2005, at 09:17, Adam Rambousek wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible to release 4.7 POT a bit earlier before final
>> release? I think there should not be much changes in strings and
>> translators could at least import strings from 4.6 to have some
>> translation ready for 4.7 release.
>

> Gerhard Killesreiter (killes) is the translation coordinator

That saves me the need for an introduction, I guess. :)

I still need to annouce this list on the forums and will post some plan
on what I'd like to discuss on this mailing list.

> so that  is for him to decide.
> I hope to release a first Drupal 4.7.0 release candidate this week
> though.

I intended to wait for this to happen. There were quite a number od
chanes especially to the help texts. They are now generally shorter and
broken up into smaller strings so translating them should be easier.

Cheers,
    Gerhard