[translations] Translating the Drupal Newsletter

Robin Monks devlinks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:11:52 UTC 2006

It seems Mailman ate my first copy of this message, if you get this twice,
my apologizes.

Hello all!

  I don't want to take up too much of your time, but I'm wondering if any of
you would be willing to translate Drupal Newsletters.  It's important that
we get Drupal out into every corner of the net and translations are one way
to make that happen.
  Translating previous newsletters would be welcome, but not necessary.  The
hope would be that we could create all the translations around the same
time, and release them all as soon after the English version as possible.

  I'd love to discuss this further, if any of you are interested, let me
know.

Robin Monks
Drupal Marketing Coordinator
robin at civicspacelabs.org