[translations] README.txt in translation tarballs

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:51:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd like to get some feedback on what the README.txt file in
translation tarballs should contain. Currently, they are empty,
though they should contain some msgfmt output. Obviously, that isn't
particularly useful.

I'm all for replacing it with installation instructions. We could
compose an English text with some advice (enable locale.module,
select the file etc.). Translation maintainers could use this text
and translate it to the translation's language.

Other suggestions?

Please see http://drupal.org/node/100652

Konstantin Käfer – http://kkaefer.com/