[translations] Drupal Dzongkha translation

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Oct 9 09:24:06 UTC 2006

Op maandag 9 oktober 2006 11:01, schreef tdendup at dit.gov.bt:
> Hi,
> I am coordinating the translation of drupal to Dzongkha(dz). We have
> completed translating 27 files from the total of 33 pot files. I was also
> given a cvs account and have uploaded all the 27 completed files. So now
> what should i do to make my translations appear at:
> http://drupal.org/project/Translations

1) upload them, using CVS. read more at http://drupal.org/node/22288 and
sub-pages
2) add a project on http://drupal.org/node/add/project_project
3) announce the release on this mailinglist or on the infrastructure ML;
someone with permissions needs to approve the project.

Optionally announce this in the forums. If you write a well-formulated release
announcement your project may make it to the frontpage. I, personally, would
vote for such a project on the frontpage. Dzongkha is't exactly well known in
the western world, so such a project shows the power of open source, and also
of Drupal. The fact that "Drupal even has Dzongkha translations", is IMO very
cool. (for those interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzongkha, it is a
Tibetan language, spoken most in Bhutan)

Bèr