[translations] Looking for contrib translators

Addi Berry addi at rocktreesky.com
Tue Feb 20 21:02:03 UTC 2007

Hello all,

New to the list since I do not do translations myself.  I am the
maintainer for the Postcard module (http://drupal.org/project/
postcard) and I was wondering what is the best way to go about
finding folks who are willing to do translations for me?  Someone
that uses the module offered to get the Swedish translation done and
I would love to get more languages in before I do a 5.x release.  If
this is not a good venue could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much.

- Addi
aka add1sun