[translations] [jakub at rtfm.cz: %count bug in common-inc.po?]

Jakub Suchy jakub at rtfm.cz
Tue Jan 2 19:35:56 UTC 2007

Hi, i sent this message to list last week, but didn't find it in archive
and my email system was broken. Please excuse me if i am posting
twice...

----- Forwarded message from Jakub Suchy <jakub at rtfm.cz> -----

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:31:10 +0100
From: Jakub Suchy <jakub at rtfm.cz>
To: translations at lists.drupal.org
Subject: %count bug in common-inc.po?

Hi,
i am just translating common-inc.po which has some occurrences of %count
related to time. This is not correct, after correcting to @count,
everything works. I think this is a bug (a critical one maybe).
Can anybody confirm this? Can you please fill in a bugreport as i am on
very unstable WiFi connection now and my internet barely works? Thanks.

I would like to ask one more question: after releasing updated
templates, is there a way to update my translation from these templates
and translate only changes?

Thanks,
Jakub Suchy
http://www.drupal.cz

P.S.: Please Cc: me if sending a reply as i am not subscribed to
translations list yet.
P.S. 2: Happy New Year to all Drupallers.

----- End forwarded message -----