[translations] how to send the translations

Greg Knaddison greg at knaddison.com
Fri Mar 16 14:09:59 UTC 2007

Khoem Sokhem wrote:
> I have CVS account :khem with my password, Could you instruct me on how to do
> that?
> This is new for me, becuase of the person who can commit (with cvs account) is
> not here (in Cambodia).

I can't tell you specifically about translations, but a while back the
Drupal Dojo covered the topic of CVS in general.  The first 30 minutes
or so of this movie might be helpful:

http://drupaldojo.com/lesson/lesson-5-get-your-cvs

If you'd rather read there is a handbook section about CVS:

http://drupal.org/handbook/cvs

It is more specific to modules/themes but many of the ideas apply to
translations.

Regards,
Greg