[translations] Translation for Drupal-5 not showing on Drupal site

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Mar 21 07:54:19 UTC 2007

tdendup at dit.gov.bt wrote:
> My team(Dzongkha) has completed Drupal-5 translation and i have committed
> it to the drupal cvs a month ago. But the translation page at
> http://drupal.org/project/Translations shows the tranlsation for only
> version 4.7. Do I need to do something to have the drupal-5 translations on
> the page or could someone fix that for me..

Yes, unless you already had a release added, you need to go 'Add new
release' and add the new version as a new release. There you will be
asked for a branch identifier, which should be your DRUPAL-5 branch in
CVS, then a body to explain the release (which can be as simple as
"Release for Drupal 5" if you don't have a better idea).

Gabor