[translations] Image Assist translators: Call for action

Martin Stadler mstadler at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 14:41:43 UTC 2007

I'm working on the German translation but I don't know if I can
finish it soon enough to get it into the next version.

@German translators:
How can we translate "inline image(s)"? The term is all over the
place and I have no idea. I guess the idea is to distinguish between
images, image nodes and embeded images in other posts.

Cheers,
Martin (Standart)

BTW, please don't call each others "nazis"! I hope Vasileios Lourdas
didn't want to insult anybody.