[translations] [Translations] Dev version of it translation blocked at April 10

Psicomante psicomante at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:34:15 UTC 2007

I thonk it's not this the problem. Other releases are correctly created. The
package is already available. The only package "blocked" is the dev one.
However, i run the dww check linked here, but no problem appeared on the
console. Thanks for help.

2007/9/30, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com>:

> On 9/30/07, psicomante at gmail.com <psicomante at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Psicomante sent a message using the contact form at
> > http://drupal.org/contact.
> >
> > I can't update the dev version of Italian translation. Though i update
> the
> > status committing via CVS, the package remains the same. Thanks for
> help.
>

> Once I had the same problem and I found and error by following these
> steps:
>
> http://drupal.org/node/109181#comment-185545
>
> It was just an additional "\n" in one module. The packaging script was
> (is?) unforgiving and silent.

Psicomante
http://blog.psicomante.net
Sviluppatore, traduttore e designer di temi per Drupal.
Amministratore di Drupalitalia.org
Blogger su OneCMS.it