[translations] Notice before an upcoming module release

Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat Apr 19 20:28:10 UTC 2008

If we get announcements for 25% of the modules - approximately 2000
modules total so 500 of them - with a new release every other month,
the end result is 250 extra messages to this list per month which
seems like too many to me.  On the other hand, for major modules (see
download stats - maybe the top 20 or so) then this could make sense
and be very useful.

Another option is if people who maintain a lot of modules would do
coordinated releases of those modules periodically and announce it
here then the traffic on the list would still stay relatively low but
we could do a better job with translation coverage.

Thanks for bringing up the idea.

Greg

On 4/16/08, Vasileios Lourdas <drupal at lourdas.name> wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 April 2008 18:38:24 Vasileios Lourdas wrote:
> > What do you think?
>
> Any ideas... ?
> --
> # Vasileios Lourdas,
> # Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)
> # http://www.lourdas.name

Greg Knaddison
Denver, CO | http://knaddison.com
World Spanish Tour | http://wanderlusting.org/user/greg