[translations] confused about dev snaphost release

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Feb 18 10:55:19 UTC 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 11:31 AM, Claudiu Cristea <clau.cristea at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Gábor,
>
> > What's the error message?
>
> I get this error for all files:
> W general.ro.po : DRUPAL-6--1 already exists on branch 1.1 : NOT
> MOVING tag to branch 1.1.0.4
>
> What have I done wrong? I'm a little bit "unsteady" with CVS..

Well, since it already, exists, tell CVS to move it. Use the -F option
(check out the help):

$ cvs --help tag
Usage: cvs tag [-bcdFflR] [-r rev|-D date] tag [files...]
	-b	Make the tag a "branch" tag, allowing concurrent development.
	-B	Allows -F and -d to disturb branch tags.  Use with extreme care.
	-c	Check that working files are unmodified.
	-d	Delete the given tag.
	-F	Move tag if it already exists.
	-f	Force a head revision match if tag/date not found.
	-l	Local directory only, not recursive.
	-R	Process directories recursively.
	-r rev	Existing revision/tag.
	-D	Existing date.
(Specify the --help global option for a list of other help options)

Gabor