[translations] From localization server to translation project?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Feb 25 09:13:49 UTC 2008

Yes, msgfmt requires you have the same whitespace formatting in source
and translation (at the beginning and end of strings). That's some
awkward rule, but that's how it is. l10n_server should programatically
ensure that the white space on source and translation are the same,
but it does not do that yet (http://drupal.org/node/209980) So you
need to go in and fix these translations on the server interface. (Or
submit a cool patch for the issue, including an update function which
fixes these kinds of errors automatically in old translations as well
:P)

Gabor