[translations] Khmer translations for Drupal 6.x

Khoem Sokhem khoemsokhem at khmeros.info
Tue Jul 8 04:34:16 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have finished translating Drupal into Khmer for 6.x. I try to add new
release in existing Khmer translations download page but I meet the problem
said that: " ERROR: There are no CVS tags for this module that do not already
have a release associated with them.
To create a release, you must first create either a new CVS tag on one of the
existing branches for this project, or you must add a new CVS branch.
Once you have created a tag or branch that should be used for your new
release, try pressing the Retry link to continue."
I have 5.x translation in download page already:
http://drupal.org/project/Translations

So I post it in support request in http://drupal.org/node/279223

Could anyone please tell me  how to send the translation?

Thank in advance!
Khoem Sokhem