[translations] [Translations] Persian Translation for version 6.1

Saied Taghavi s.taghavi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:41:58 UTC 2008

Hi Mohammad and others
I'm one of persian translation of drupal maintainers team. we are working on
drupal 6 persian translation from scratch and 40% of work is done for D6. we
are working hard to release first translation pack for D6. so if your pack
is done most of the work please send it to me. we will check it and after
some adjustments (if needed) will commit it on repository. when it reaches
to 80% first release of D6 persian translation will be released.
Thanks a lot for your attention

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:57 AM, <MSamini at iaus.ac.ir> wrote:

> MSamini sent a message using the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact
> .
>
> I want to upload Persian translation for Drupal version 6.1. If possible,
> Please, guide me step by step. I try to upload as new version, but message
> say:  access denied!
>
> Regards,
> Mohammad samini

Saied