[translations] Packaging or po checker script?

Jim Li jimmydami at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:57:17 UTC 2008

It has happened quite a few times to me that after committing new po files,
the next morning only to find it fails drupal.org packaging script. The
error could simply be a typo in header, or mismatching line breaks. PoEdit
doesn't seem to be able to catch the latter. The fact I had to file a
support request to have  release node removed before I could cvs untag it,
makes it more frustrating.

So I am wondering if the drupal.org packaging script available for download,
or is there a similar checker script I can run before committing to CVS?