[translations] [Translations] drupal localization

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Sep 19 09:44:31 UTC 2008

Hi Oksana,

Drupal has its l10n_server tool which lets you have an overview of
most all of the Drupal localizations. This tool is in the process of
being moved to drupal.org so translation teams will use it centrally,
can share translations cross-project (as in cross-Drupal-contrib) and
we will have a single source of translations for Drupal projects. This
tool lets you know translation status by language, by project (such as
how much of cck or views is translated to a specific language). This
is one of the advantages of Drupal-specific tools for the community.

Gábor