[translations] who would be first to inhibit localize.drupal.org?

Hannes Lilljequist hannes at perrito.se
Sun Aug 16 17:31:32 UTC 2009

15 aug 2009 kl. 19.26 skrev Gábor Hojtsy:

> If your team would like to be among the first to migrate, let me know.
>
> Gábor

Sweet!

The Swedish translation team has a l10n server at
l10n.drupalsverige.se, and I'm sure we all love the idea of moving
everything over to the official server. Do we just export the projects
as .po files? How about suggested translations, are those possible to
migrate too?

We have a team of admins helping out on our server. Will it be
possible on the new server to give just a number of people the ability
to accept translations in Swedish, or do all users on the server have
the same permissions?

Thanks!

/Hannes - zoo33