[translations] [Translations] full Drupal core and ubercart translations to persian has been done

Hadi Farnoud hadi.farnoud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:48:50 UTC 2009

Dear Behzad

I'm really happy you actually did contact us. we have a localization server
now which is at http://localize.drupal.org/languages/fa

you can join us <http://localize.drupal.org/node/402> there. we have some
rules <http://localize.drupal.org/node/402> and
guidelines<http://localize.drupal.org/node/378>, make sure read them
before.
basically in localization server we add your translation as suggestion then
we go through review phase.

I suggest you update your translation according to our guideline.

Regards,
Hadi Farnoud.