[translations] Drupal 7 on l.d.o

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Thu Dec 10 21:52:51 UTC 2009

The Drupal 7 string freeze was announced to take place on December 1st. But I still significant text patches float into core [1]. But the good news is that this seems to be related to the help section. How do other translators feel about starting translating D7?

To support the D7 translation it would be very usefull to have D7 core (dev release) already available on localize.drupal.org. It would be super if this could be done on short term we have a translation session during the Belgium Drupal meeting on saturday Dec. 12. I don't want to push you Gabor, but if you have a minute ... ;)

Regards,
Erik Stielstra

[1] http://drupal.org/project/issues/search/drupal?text=&assigned=&status[]=Open&version[]=7.x&issue_tags_op=or&issue_tags=d7help