[translations] Arabic translation for Drupal 6.x

Mohamed G. Besheer mgbesheer at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:22:59 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot for your reply

Actually it is not stable and I've got some errors which I do not understand and I did posted regarding this issue in the main support forum before posting here but no one replied or helped and this is why Iam posting here and hope to find a help as I am really would like to use Drupal as it is far better from Joomla, as the only reason I was using Joomla was the support for the Arabic support language.

Thanks

Respectfully yours,
Mohamed G. Besheer