[translations] Status of the translations

Shankar Pokharel memshankar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:01:00 UTC 2009

Also,

I fell that, the documentation about localization is too vague,
incomplete and scattered.

I propose a clear documentation regarding localization.

And also, centralized localization server (inside drupal.org) is must
if we want to get more contributions. Now, it is pain in the ass to
start a localization project and create a working release.

-Shankar

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Gerhard