[translations] translations newbie - plurals

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Tue Jul 21 08:24:57 UTC 2009

I would expect your translation program to have an option to enter a
plural formula and the other po-file header data, I know the Poedit
editor has.

You will find background information on the plural formulas on http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/manual/gettext/Plural-forms.html
  You also find there example formulas of many languages.

Regards,
Erik Stielstra