[translations] New release of Core POT files

Vasileios Lourdas drupal at lourdas.name
Sun Jul 26 13:12:22 UTC 2009

Hi Gerhard,

On Saturday 25 July 2009 23:06:35 Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just made a new release for the Drupal Core POT files, available here:
>
> http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/drupal-pot-6.x-1.1.tar.gz
>
> This includes all changes that were made between 6.2 and 6.13.
>
> You may want to update your translation.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Gerhard

Thanks for the update. I've already updated the Greek translation, committed
and tagged the files and created a new release (actually two, because of the
problem I faced, which I'm about to describe).

The new releases came up, I downloaded them, but inside the
profiles/default/translations directory, the el.po file does not seem to be
complete. I've located new strings that appeared with the drupal-pot-6.x-1.1
release and which do not exist in el.po, but exist in the partial po files in
the other directories. That's why I created two releases, just in case I did
something wrong with the cvs tagging myself.

What's wrong?
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)