[translations] [mr] Would like to contribute translations

dreamil at gmail.com dreamil at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:52:23 UTC 2014

Hi
While I have written to Marathi language coordinator around a week ago, I
have still not received any response. I have already contributed some
translations online but haven't received any response on whether they are
approved or not.

I am waiting for some communication from Drupal Marathi team coordinators.

Regards,

--
Thanks and regards,