[consulting] Help by filling in Forrester Corp Blogging Wave Evaluation Criteria

Jenny Hsueh jenny at ondemand-network.com
Mon Apr 3 19:51:18 UTC 2006

I have added  more inputs to the questionnaire ....   and also  added
the lost content from version 10 back to the wiki,  thought it will be
easier if someone wants to contribute more to the latter sections.

The proofread version  that was done in version 11 may have been lost,
thou,   as  the diff function does not seem to work on the site so can't
see what has been changed...

Regards,
Jenny