[consulting] Help by filling in Forrester Corp Blogging Wave Evaluation Criteria

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Apr 3 19:55:15 UTC 2006

On 3-Apr-06, at 12:51 PM, Jenny Hsueh wrote:

> I have added  more inputs to the questionnaire ....   and also
> added the lost content from version 10 back to the wiki,  thought
> it will be easier if someone wants to contribute more to the latter
> sections.
>
> The proofread version  that was done in version 11 may have been
> lost, thou,   as  the diff function does not seem to work on the
> site so can't see what has been changed...

Thanks everyone for adding additional content. This is very much
supposed to be community driven, so we're just going to do a final
run through and do cleanup/add final thoughts/pointers to modules, etc.

If you consider yourself a service provider/consultant or otherwise
have Drupal-based corporate blogging-focused solutions, please do add
a section at the bottom and/or separate wiki pages describing your
offering.

Roland and I will do a final run through this afternoon PST time and
then send the link off to Forrester. Feel free to continue to edit/
add resources -- this URL will likely be used for the next couple of
weeks.

Cheers,

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595